0
I was talking to an online expert one day, whom I will not name, and he was a pretty well known guy online, and I knew him for a while, and we started talking about the many changes that we have seen through the internet all these years.
I told him that I had been making some major changes to my online business and that I had been getting all these business ideas from this community. He asked me which community I was speaking of, and I told him Wealthy Affiliate.
He immediately got beside himself and told me, "Oh those crooks!" I asked him why they are crooks and he told me that they were ruining his business.
How are they doing this? Well, he said that Wealthy Affiliate is so powerful in terms of information to the point where they are giving people information that they would otherwise normally be paying for on his site.
In addition to this, he told me that top professionals in the industry don't really care for Wealthy Affiliate because of the same thing.
There are so many people promoting, and making money off Wealthy Affiliate, they aren't even looking anywhere else. So top professionals really hate Wealthy Affiliate.
he just refuses to join Wealthy Affiliate and even called me a fool for doing it. Well I must be a successful fool because I have made a lot of money with Wealthy Affiliate since being a member in 2014.

Why Don't You Join With Me

I asked him why don't he join Wealthy Affiliate? He goes on to tell me that he, like many other of his peers, are not going to stoop to the level of "if you can't beat them, join them." He looked at it as if he was giving up his independence or something....which was kind of ridiculous because you actually have more freedom joining Wealthy Affiliate than you do any where else.
But he just refuses to join Wealthy Affiliate and even called me a fool for doing it. Well I must be a successful fool because I have made a lot of money with Wealthy Affiliate since being a member in 2014.
I had to get away from him before I got upset because he was speaking as if he Wealthy Affiliate was this evil program when in reality, he was being a hater of the program because his business was dying due to him trying to compete with a community that has a flawless program.

Why Mention This Story?

The whole point of me bringing this story up is to show you just how much people are being impacted by this program, positively and negatively, and how you can be in on the fun as well. There isn't any reason why you can't make money and learn information that is very effective and that you pretty much can't get anywhere else without paying for it.
I am a huge believer in people being helped without being placed in a situation where you have to pay someone enormous amounts of money just to learn how to put a website together or learn how to promote on Facebook. Don't be like my online entrepreneur friend (former friend by now). It would do you justice to get your foot in the door for free and see what the rumor is all about.

Post a Comment

 
Top